Chaska Fishing with Friends and Beyond the Yellow Ribbon of Chaska is hosting a youth fishing clinic on 4 June 2016 – they have 50 spots with 25 reserved for military youth – we are opening the event to surrounding networks – if you have military service members that have children please let them know please let them know – that has been very successful for the last years and offers a wonderful opportunity to promote fishing to the next generation – the attached flyer is has the contact and reservation information – contact the Chaska Community Center with individual questions.
Fishing with Friends 2016 Flyer
I am currently looking to immediately hire a Military Veteran for a Records Management role with a large financial services firm in Plymouth, MN. If there are any veterans in your veteran network network who may be interested in such a role they can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour with a Benefit Package
- Responsible for all records management and documentation aspects for central records operations. Assists with receiving and inventory management for Warehouse operations. Provides back-up support to Warehouse pick-up and delivery operations.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Support and maintain an electronic document control and records management database system for all Minnesota banking operations. Participate in implementing/maintaining procedures for security, tracking, classification guidelines, storage, retrieval, and destruction of Record Storage boxes.
- Provide training and assistance for record box submission preparation, retrieval requests and other customer needs. Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information. Work involves strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively. In addition, this position requires strong customer service skills and the ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Handle all required reports necessary to keep accurate and up-to-date warehouse records.
- Give or obtain signed receipts for deliveries or pickups. Maintain daily activities. Assist in maintaining current inventory records at all times. Participate in all quarterly inventories and is accurate and accountable for all duties assigned.
- Assist in unloading trucks bearing incoming shipments. Maintain good housekeeping practices in the receiving, shipping and warehouse area, to facilitate ready access to stored items and provide a clean work environment.
- Perform other projects and initiatives, as required, in order to enhance the effectiveness of the operations team and contribute to continuing improvement of overall company performance.
- On occasion, this position may also include helping the furniture side of the warehouse or being on the truck making deliveries or pickups.
- May provide work direction, training and guidance for warehouse staff in the absence of the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years business related experience
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to coordinate projects, assessing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong PC skills
- Solid customer service skills.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous records management experience.
- Previous experience in an office/warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of driving a 16 foot box truck with a manual transmission is optional, but highly regarded