The 11th Annual Teen Summit is coming in June. The Teen Summit event is to connect Military Teens from across Minnesota. The summit is designed for military teens to network, work on team building activities and building leadership skills. There will be activities throughout the week.
*They are monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic guidance and recommendations and will plan accordingly. In the event, the summit is cancelled those who registered will be notified. A make-up date will be scheduled in August.
Who : Military Youth 13-18
When: June 17-19, 2020
Where: St. Cloud State university
Register now at:
- Welcome – Jeffrey Wosje, City of Plymouth Mayor
- Pledge of Allegiance – VFW Post 5903
- Invocation – Chaplain, Lieutenant Colonel Phillip A. (Buddy) Winn Jr. United States Army, 34th Red Bull ID & MN National Guard State Chaplain Fort Snelling Memorial Chapel Foundation Pastor
- America the Beautiful – Sara Shiff Robbinsdale Armstrong High School Senior
- Remembering the Families – Jennifer B. Rodgers, Military Spouse & Plymouth Beyond the Yellow Ribbon President
- Honoring the Fallen & Keeping Remembrance Alive – Colonel Terry W. Branham (Ret.) United States Army, Vietnam ‘69-’70, Desert Storm, Drug War ‘91-’93 VFW Post 210 & Legion Post 44
- In Flanders Fields – Erin Anderson Wayzata High School Senior
- Benediction – Chaplain Winn
- Moment of Silence – Chaplain Winn
- Taps – VFW Post 5903 (Conclusion of Program)
UPDATE May 25 – If you missed the live event you can still catch it here – https://tinyurl.com/yakmqq5j
Hopefully it’ll be the next best thing to being there.