As you may have heard we will be offering an ACEs Train the Trainer program.
This is a two day, comprehensive training program. The intent of the program is that, upon completion of the training, you will train others in our community to be trauma informed. If you are interested in attending please see below:
- April 26 & 27, 9:30-4:30
- Agenda reads 9:00-5:00 – Facilitator is planning for 9:30-4:30.
- Highland Park Reserve, Bloomington.
- Lunch and snacks provided.
· Candidate Agreement form:
- Please read through this, if you are still interested, fill it out then fill out the Participant Application form.
· Participant Application:
- Please return application and candidate agreement form to me as soon as possible.
- We will begin reviewing right away, deadline for submission is March 23, 2018.
- I will let people know by March 28.
- We have 6 slots available.
- 4 collaboratives are participating in the training. 30 people total.
· Facilitator Bios – attached for your reference
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you –
Join your friends and neighbors at the Great Expectations Speaker Series!
Dr. Michael Rodriguez: Professor and founding Co-Director of the Educational Equity Resource Center College of Education and Human Development University of Minnesota.
Thursday, January 11, 2018
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Interfaith Outreach & Community Partners
1605 County Road 101 N, Plymouth 55447
Lunch will be provided
This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required
Follow this link to register: iocp.ejoinme.org/gespeakerseries
Wayzata Public School District Family Services Collaborative
Formerly: Communities in Collaboration Council (CICC)
Thank you to everyone for the great sharing of resources for summer activities for our youth and families at the PARTNERS meeting last week. I have updated the Summer Activities Resource Guide and the information will be posted on the PARTNERS for Healthy Kids page on the WPS website. As you come across additional resources and activities for families please send them to me and I will be sure to keep the document updated. http://www.wayzata.k12.mn.us/Page/19770
A reminder that PARTNERS for Healthy Kids and WPS will be hosting an “Awareness Day Live!” webinar and discussion event on Thursday, May 4th, 5:30-7:30pm, Healthy Living Center, Ridgedale YMCA, as part of National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day. Please see attached flyer with additional information. Space is limited.
Please review and send any corrections or additions. The final PARTNERS meeting for 2016-2017 will be Wednesday, May 10th at 3:00-4:15pm at the Plymouth Library – Plymouth meeting room.
- Margy Herbert
- Office: 763-745-5037
- Mobile: 763-438-0914